Table of Contents
After slow growth in 2008 and 2009, the Australian economy rebounded with a GDP growth of 2.48% in 2010 and 2.44% in 2011. In 2012, GDP growth reached 3.62%, while in 2013, fell to 2.47% due to the slowdown of investment in the mining sector while non-mining investment lagged because of excess capacity and an overvalued currency.
Features and benefits
* Understand how the report can be used to plan business investments or market entry by providing a holistic view of the country.
* Gain an understanding of the political situation in Australia, including key figures in the country and governance indicators.
* Understand customer demographics in Australia through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
The PESTLE analysis of Australia identifies issues that affect the country's performance using the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) framework.
The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Australia, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Australia's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment.
Your key questions answered
* How does Australia perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like telecommunications and IT, patents, and R&D expenditure trends?
* What is the legal structure in Australia and are the laws conducive to investment?
* How does Australia perform in terms of environmental indicators and its environmental policies?
* How does Australia perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This unique 68-country survey from VPGMarketResearch.com provides data and analysis not available from any other published source. The survey is designed to assist diagnostics industry executives, as well ...
This new 75-country survey from VPGMarketResearch.com provides granular data and analysis not available from any other published source. The survey is designed to help current suppliers and potential market ...
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides granular analysis of the Europe diagnostic testing market, including Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, ...