Table of Contents
Timetric’s ' The Insurance Industry in Mongolia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Mongolian insurance industry. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019). The report also analyzes detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Mongolian insurance industry, including:
- The Mongolian insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges in the Mongolian insurance industry
- Details of the competitive landscape in the Mongolian insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Mongolian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Mongolia:
- It provides historical values for the Mongolian insurance industry for the report’s 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Mongolian insurance industry, along with market forecasts until 2019.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Mongolia, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Mongolian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Mongolian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Mongolian insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Mongolian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Mongolian insurance industry grew in terms of gross written premium at a review-period CAGR of 36.0%.
- The Financial Regulatory Commission (FRC) supervises and regulates the Mongolian insurance industry.
- At the end of 2014, there were 17 insurance companies licensed to conduct insurance business in Mongolia.
- The non-life segment accounted for 89.4% of the industry’s gross written premium in 2014.
- Property insurance was the largest category in the segment during the review period, in terms of gross written premium.
- The implementation of mandatory deposit insurance will grow the insurance industry.
- Mandatory motor third-party liability insurance keeps motor insurance business intact.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...