Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'The Insurance Industry in the British Virgin Islands, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the BVI insurance industry. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009–2013) and forecast period (2013–2018). The report also analyzes detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Timetric's 'The Insurance Industry in the British Virgin Islands, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the BVI insurance industry, including:
- The BVI insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges in the BVI insurance industry
- The detailed competitive landscape in the BVI insurance industry
- Detailed regulatory policies of the BVI insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in the British Virgin Islands:
- It provides historical values for the BVI insurance industry for the report’s 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the BVI insurance industry, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in the British Virgin Islands and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the BVI insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the BVI insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the BVI insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the BVI insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The BVI insurance industry declined in terms of gross written premium at a review-period CAGR of -6.3%.
- BVI is the world’s fourth-largest captive insurance domicile, according to the BVI International Finance Centre.
- The non-life segment accounted for 80.0% of the industry’s gross written premium in 2013.
- The industry registered low loss and combined ratios during the review period.
- The insurance industry in the British Virgin Islands is regulated by the Financial Services Commission (FSC).
- As of December 2014, the BVI insurance industry comprised 37 domestic insurance companies, 18 agents, four brokers, 14 insurance managers and five loss adjusters.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...