Table of Contents
The report titled “India Paints Industry Outlook to 2017 - Rising Urbanization and Advent of Environment Friendly Paints” provides a comprehensive analysis of the various aspects such as market size of the India paints, decorative paints and industrial paints market as well as organized and unorganized segments. The report also covers the revenues and market shares of major players in the decorative and industrial paints segments.
The India paint industry has been hugely influenced by rising disposable incomes and rising urbanization over the years. It registered revenues of USD ~ million in FY’2012 which grew over by 12.5% from FY’2011 figure of USD~ million. The paint industry of India is marked by a significant presence of unorganized segment which determines ~% of the revenues from the total sales of paints in India. The paint industry in India has grown at a CAGR of 19.0% from USD ~ million in FY’2006 to USD ~ million in FY’2012.
The decorative paints market is characterized by a gamut of the paint products which differ in terms of cost and quality. The presence of unorganized segment is primarily visible in the economy products. The major organized segment market players include Asian Paints, Berger Paints, Kansai Nerolac, Akzo Nobel India, Shalimar Paints and Jenson and Nicholson. Asian Paints has been leading the market over the years with a market share of ~%. The revenues of Berger Paints increased noticeably by 25.6% in FY’2012, wherein it clocked revenues of USD ~ million.
Kansai Nerolac had been the market leader of the industrial paints with a share of ~% in FY’2012. Asian Paints, Berger Paints, Akzo Nobel comprise some of the other leading companies. The market of industrial paints is highly technologically oriented where the majority of players have technical collaborations with the foreign players. The revenue generation from the industrial paints is through large projects, supply of customized products through collaborations or on a contractual basis.
The growth of the paint industry in India has been consistent with the GDP growth rate over the years. There is a shift in the market in terms of growing stress upon the usage of environment friendly paints. The companies have introduced various paints products which are eco friendly and less harmful to the environment in recent years. The market has also witnessed inflow of a gamut of innovative products which serve to the changing decor styles and improving aesthetic tastes of growing urban population. The revenues from the paint industry in India are expected to expand to USD ~million in FY’2017, growing with a CAGR of ~% from FY’2012 to FY’2017.?
KEY TOPICS COVERED IN THE REPORT
- The market size of the India paint industry.
- The market size of the organized market.
- The market size of the unorganized market.
- The market size of the decorative market.
- The market size of the industrial market.
- Market segmentation of the India paints industry on the basis of regional distribution, type of paints and sectored contribution.
- Market segmentation of the decorative paints market on the basis of types of paints, application of paints, fresh painting and repainting, rural and urban demand.
- Market segmentation of the industrial paints on the basis of types of paints
- Trends and Developments in the India paint industry – decorative and industrial.
- Competitive landscape and detailed company profiles of the major manufacturers of decorative and industrial paints in India.
- Future outlook and projections of the India paints industry decorative and industrial on the basis of revenues.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Complete report $12,700. Individual company assessments $2,450. This thought-provoking report on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the major competitors in the worldwide paints and coatings ...
“Global paints & coatings market to register a CAGR of 5.07% from 2016 to 2021” The global paints & coatings market was valued at USD 141.58 billion in 2015 and is projected to register a CAGR of ...
“Construction repaint market to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% for the forecast period, 2016-2026” The construction repaint market size is projected to reach USD 93.72 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.5% from ...