Table of Contents
Sanofi is a diversified global healthcare company. It undertakes the discovery, development and marketing of therapeutic solutions. The company offers a broad range of prescription medicines, and consumer healthcare and generic products worldwide..The company offers Pharmaceutical products in the areas of cancer, cardiovascular diseases, thrombosis, diabetes, central nervous system (CNS) disorders, general diseases such as benign prostatic hyperplasia, osteoporosis and rheumatoid arthritis. Sanofi offers vaccines such as pediatric combinations and poliomyelitis vaccines, influenza, adult and adolescent booster, meningitis, travel and endemic, and measles, mumps and rubella (MMR). It also provides an array of medicines and vaccines for a wide range of animal species. Sanofi is headquartered in Paris, France.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company’s portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Sanofi
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Integrin Beta 7 (Gut Homing Receptor Beta Subunit or ITGB7) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Integrin Beta 7 (Gut Homing Receptor Beta Subunit or ITGB7) - Pipeline Review, ...
Acetyl CoA Carboxylase 2 (ACC2 or ACC Beta or ACACB or EC 188.8.131.52 or EC 184.108.40.206) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Acetyl CoA Carboxylase 2 (ACC2 or ACC Beta or ACACB o ...
Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (Abrineurin or BDNF) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (Abrineurin or BDNF) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016’, ...