Table of Contents
Universal Biosensors, Inc. (UBI) is a medical diagnostic company. The company researches, develops and manufactures in vitro diagnostic test devices that are used for professional and consumer point-of-care. The company is working with Siemens Healthcare to develop a range of products for the point-of-care coagulation market and will manufacture test strips for these products. UBI’s major focus areas include coagulation testing, blood glucose testing and other electromechanical cell based tests. Its in vitro diagnostic test devices are based on electrochemical cell technology platform. The company manages its research and development, and manufacturing operations through its subsidiary, Universal Biosensors Pty Ltd (UBS) in Melbourne. UBI is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company’s portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Universal Biosensors, Inc.
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Sysmex Corporation (Sysmex) is a supplier of medical devices. It researches, develops, manufactures and sells instruments, reagents, and software applications that facilitate health checkups, treatment ...
Tissue Factor Pathway Inhibitor (Extrinsic Pathway Inhibitor or EPI or Lipoprotein Associated Coagulation Inhibitor or LACI or TFPI) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Tissue ...
Summary Ohmx Corp (Ohmx) is a clinical diagnostic company that offers analysis services. The company develops point-of-care (POC) devices that measures the quantity from low-volume biological sample. It ...
In Vitro Diagno...
In Vitro Diagno...