Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'The Insurance Industry in Syria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Syrian insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Syrian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric’s 'The Insurance Industry in Syria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Syrian insurance industry, including:
- The Syrian insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of the Syrian economy and demographics
- details of the competitive landscape in the Syrian insurance industry
- The various distribution channels in the Syrian insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Syrian insurance industry
- Analysis of natural hazards in the Syrian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Syria:
- It provides historical values for the Syrian insurance industry for the report’s 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Syrian insurance industry, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels in Syria.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Syria, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Syrian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Syrian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Syrian insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Syrian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The personal accident and health insurance segment posted a review period (2010–2014) compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.1%.
- To minimize operating expenses and increase coverage, insurers are focusing on alternate distribution channels such as bancassurance to distribute insurance products.
- In August 2015, Arab Union Reinsurance Company signed an agreement with the Syrian General Organization for Insurance (SGOI) to cover transport risks (including land, sea and air) till December 31, 2016.
- According to SISC, the commissions paid by the insurers to reinsurers increased annually by 21.6% in 2014.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...