Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'The Insurance Industry in Palestine, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed analysis of Palestinian insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review (2011–2015) and forecast periods (2015–2020).
The report also gives a comprehensive overview of the Palestinian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country. It also includes the impact of natural hazards on the insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric’s 'The Insurance Industry in Palestine, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Palestinian insurance industry, including:
- An overview of the Palestinian insurance industry
- The Palestinian insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of the Palestinian economy and demographics
- The detailed competitive landscape in the Palestinian insurance industry
- Overview of distribution channels in the Palestinian insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Palestinian insurance industry
- An analysis of natural hazards and its impact on the Palestinian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Palestine:
- It provides historical values for the Palestinian insurance industry for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Palestinian insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2020.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Palestine, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
- It covers the economy and demographics structure of Palestine.
- It analyzes the impact of natural hazards in the Palestinian insurance industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Palestinian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Palestinian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Palestinian insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Palestinian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
-The service sector had a significant impact on the economy. In 2014, it accounted for 31.3% of real GDP and strengthened its competition at both the national and international level.
- The industry is dominated by the non-life segment, with a gross written premium share of 79.0% in 2015.
- The National Security Committee introduced a social security scheme in October 2015, to cover all private sector employees.
- A high unemployment rate can be found among the working age group (15–29 years) – especially university graduates – due to a skill mismatch among employees and employers.
- The country’s small population is expected to be a challenge for the industry. Factors such as a lack of a competitive environment, political crisis, a weak regulatory framework and poor levels of public awareness and financial education among the rural and semi-urban populations will also limit this demand.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...