Table of Contents
A Holistic and Unified Network Approach Leads to Industry Growth
An analysis of the global network performance management market is provided in this research service. For the purpose of this study, the market is divided into the two following segments: distributed environments and evaluation laboratories. The base year of analysis is 2012, and the forecast period spans the years 2013 to 2019. Leading companies that stand out in the market and differentiate a quality product offering from the competition are providing a unified holistic solution. Factors anticipated to drive and restrain the market are discussed. Further provided are revenue forecasts and competitive analyses of the market’s key stakeholders for the total global market and its segments.
• In 2012, the total global network performance management (NPM) market generated $X billion in revenue.
• The compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the total NPM market is estimated at X percent from 2012 to 2019.
• Frost & Sullivan foresees a key challenge in the industry to provide comprehensive monitoring, analysis, and transaction visibility across the entire infrastructure—networks, servers, databases—and how well are supporting the IT application infrastructure delivery.
• A significant factor driving the demand for the NPM market is the increasing need of a more unified perspective of the server rather than individual monitoring features. The need to look at network and application together to be able to get the needed performance matrix.
• Key factors that are expected to positively impact demand for NPM solutions for the duration of the forecast period include hybrid-cloud infrastructures and comprehensive customer services experience monitoring.
• Some of the key factors restraining the demand for NPM are related to a lack of end user awareness for educating customers about the nature of their needs, the current legacy approaches, and IT organizational boundaries.
• The distributed environments segment of the NPM market held the largest market share at X percent in 2012.
• Competitively, the key market participants are CA Technologies, NetScout Systems, Inc., IBM, HP, and OPNET in the base year 2012.
• North America holds the largest market share in the global NPM market with 56.0 percent in 2012, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific with X percent and Xpercent, respectively.
• Major growth opportunities are expected to emerge from the healthcare and the retail sectors estimated a CAGR of Xpercent and X percent respectively, from 2012 until 2019.
1. There is a shift to a more unified approach to understand the user experience more effectively.
2. Integration into broader platforms and network performance monitoring and management solutions is important to customers.
3. Separately analyze the network from the application, the storage, database and virtual infrastructure is a fault.
4. Acquisition becomes key strategy for growth. Frost & Sullivan foresees industry consolidation going forward.
5. Simplify management of network monitoring end-to-end across cloud based infrastructure environment to eliminate additional tools.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
• Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
• Which of the NPM segments is presenting major growth opportunities?
• What are the latest key technological trends present in the global NPM market? What impact do these trends have on the industry?
• How will the structure of the market change?
• Which of the global regions represent most of the growth opportunities for the NPM market?
• Which of the vertical end-user groups represent most of the growth opportunities for the NPM market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This 2017 module has 138 pages and 67 tables and figures Worldwide hyperscale data center markets implement cloud computing with shared resource and the aim, more or less achieved of providing foolproof ...
C-Level Enterprise Data Center Assessment: WinterGreen Research announces a study to address the move from Ethernet wiring for the data center with Cat5e to fiber. The ability to get optics going in the ...
“Factors such as growing concern to optimize operational cost, increase in demand for data storage, and the requirement of efficient power management to minimize the high consumption of energy are anticipated ...