Table of Contents
North America will Continue to be the Major Innovation Force
The focus of this study is to strategically analyze the global market for telematics and infotainment. Key market drivers, restraints, and trends are covered, and recent developments in the market are discussed. The study outlines the market for human machine interfaces, infotainment systems, connectivity models, navigation systems, and telematics services. Unit shipment forecasts for the same technologies are provided. The study also analyzes consumer preference for smartphone based infotainment models and also gives the preference for different type of available car interfaces. This study provides key conclusions and recommendations based on current value-chain dynamics.
Base Year: 2012
Study Period: 2012-2018
Forecast Period: 2013-2018
Vehicle Type: Passenger Vehicles
The regional markets covered in this research service are:
• North America consists of United States and Canada
• Europe consists of Western Europe
• Asia-Pacific consists of India, China, South Korea, Australia, and New Zealand
• Latin America consists of Brazil
Research Aims and Objective
The aim of this research service is to provide executive outlook of growth opportunities in the global passenger vehicle telematics and infotainment market for 2013.
• Provide a strategic overview of the key technology and market trends that will have maximum impact on the global infotainment and telematics market in 2013.
• Recap and summarize the key trends that impacted the infotainment and telematics market in Europe, North America, and China in 2012.
• Provide strategic market analysis and forecasts of the global infotainment and navigation markets including analysis for 2012 and 2013.
• Provide strategic market analysis in the area of automotive apps in Europe and North America.
• Provide strategic market analysis and forecasts of the global telematics market for 2012 and 2013.
• Provide strategic market analysis and forecasts for HMI systems in Europe and North America for 2012 and 2013.
• Develop an actionable set of recommendations for vehicle manufacturers and suppliers.
Key Questions this Study Will Answer
• What are the predictions for the infotainment, HMI, apps, and telematics market for 2013? What regional and technology trends will impact different markets?
• What are the impacts of regulations across different regions such as Europe and Brazil and what will be the impact of this on market potential?
• How do OEMs compare with each other in terms of product and feature offerings on the infotainment, app, and HMI levels in the different regions?
• What is the market size and forecasts for infotainment, navigation, telematics services, and HMI solutions in the different regions?
• What are European and US consumers’ desirability and willingness to pay for apps, infotainment, and HMI solutions?
This research study is a short summary capturing content from several of our recently published and ongoing researches in the area of passenger vehicle telematics and infotainment market, including the following:
• 2012 US and European Customer Desirability and Willingness to Pay for Infotainment, HMI, Apps and Telematics Services.
• Key Trends and Forecasts for the Chinese Automotive Navigation and Telematics Services Market.
• Key Trends and Forecasts of Navigation Systems and Telematics Services in Western and Eastern European Markets including Russia.
• Key Trends and Forecasts of Navigation Systems and Telematics Services in North and Latin American Markets.
• Strategic Analysis of European and North American Automotive Human Machine Interface Market - Part 2 Display and Instrument Clusters.
• Global OEM Benchmarking Study on Connected Telematics and Infotainment Offerings and Strategies.
• Connectivity, App Stores and Cloud-based Delivery Platforms - Future of Connected Infotainment and Telematics Market.
• Strategic Analysis of European and North American Automotive Human Machine Interface Market - Part 1 Steering Wheel Controls, Voice Interfaces and Multifunctional Switches.
This study is also supplemented by our ongoing interactions with vehicle manufacturers, suppliers, service providers, and software providers in the area of connected vehicle services.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global in-vehicle infotainment market, worth $33.78 billion in the FY2016, expected to grow at a high rate by 2022 Description The global in-vehicle infotainment market is expected to witness a high growth ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global In-Car Entertainment market is accounted for $14.4 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $33.8 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 15.2% from 2016 to 2022. ...
The European Accessories Market 2012 - 2020: Market size, Market Forecast and Recommendations Summary “The European Accessories Market 2012 - 2020: Market size, Market Forecast and Recommendations”, ...