Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'The Insurance Industry in Gibraltar, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Gibraltarian insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Gibraltarian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric’s 'The Insurance Industry in Gibraltar, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Gibraltarian insurance industry, including:
- The Gibraltarian insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of the Gibraltarian economy and demographics
- The detailed competitive landscape in the Gibraltarian insurance industry
- Overview of distribution channels in the Gibraltarian insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Gibraltarian insurance industry
- Analysis of natural hazards in Gibraltar
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Gibraltar:
- It provides historical values for the Gibraltarian insurance industry for the report’s 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Gibraltarian insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2019.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels in Gibraltar.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Gibraltar and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Gibraltarian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Gibraltarian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Gibraltarian insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Gibraltarian insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Attractive legal features related to insurance company licensing, establishment and the selling of products have attracted many captives and offshore insurers, such as Brit Insurance, Intercontinental Hotels and Tate & Lyle.
- Gibraltar's EU membership provides insurance passporting rights, which have been a key model for Gibraltarian insurers.
- The life segment declined at a review-period CAGR of -21.9%; however, it is projected to grow at a forecast-period CAGR of 16.9%.
- All types of insurance can be underwritten from Gibraltar, although motor insurance has a large share. Gibraltarian insurers tend to source business from the UK, while they write around 20% of motor insurance.
- The Gibraltarian construction industry grew during the review period, due to government and private investment in infrastructure, housing development, and land reclamation projects.
- Gibraltar has established itself as a leading destination for online gaming activities, which plays a significant role in the economy.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...