Table of Contents
This report offers readers insights into technological developments in the Armored and Counter IED Vehicles market, as well as detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military forces around the world. It also identifies the current trends in the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
Technological Developments in the global Armored and Counter IED Vehicles include:
• Hybrid engines are making their way in new MRAPs
• Vehicle-mounted directed energy weapons (DEW) lasers will be the new weapons for armored vehicles
• Force protection driving demand for mine and blast protection
• Increased need for vehicle survivability has necessitated the development and fielding of active protection systems
• E- Camouflage technology to provide armored vehicles with dynamic camouflage capability
• Rising fuel prices increasing demand for Hybrid Electric Drive
Reasons To Buy
"The Global Armored and Counter IED Vehicles Market 2014-2024 - Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges: Market Profile" allows you to:
• Perform an extensive analysis on the emerging technological and market trends in the Armored and Counter IED Vehicles sector.
• Gain insight into the latest developments in the global Armored and Counter IED Vehicles market including technological trends and key challenges.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Geospatial analytics market projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.2%” The geospatial analytics market is projected to grow from USD 30.71 billion in 2016 to USD 73.91 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.2%. ...
Global Military Personal Protective Equipment Market: Overview Military personal protective equipment has become a crucial and standard element of soldier equipment. One of the major factor driving the ...
“Fiber optics gyroscope market to grow at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 and 2022” The fiber optics gyroscope market is expected to reach USD 1,037.0 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 ...