Table of Contents
Gas Turbines for Thermal Power, 2014 Update - Global Market Size, Average Pricing, Equipment Segmentation and Competitive Landscape Analysis to 2020
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its latest research, “Gas Turbines for Thermal Power, 2014 Update - Global Market Size, Average Pricing, Equipment Segmentation and Competitive Landscape Analysis to 2020”, which provides in-depth analysis of the gas turbine market at global and country level.
- Data on the revenue generated from gas turbine sales at the global level.
- Data on market revenues, volume sales and pricing analysis of gas turbines for the market’s leading countries, including the US, China, Brazil, India, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, the UK and Germany.
- Important regulations in the countries covered.
- Detailed market share analysis of the top market participants at global and country level for the total gas turbine market.
- At a country level, the market size and volume have been segmented into following categories -
- 1-30 MW
- 30-120 MW
- 120-200 MW
- Above 200 MW
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for global and national markets for gas turbine market
- Develop strategies for market penetration and product development
- Position yourself to gain maximum advantage from the gas turbine market’s growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Respond to your competitors’ business structures, strategies and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Use this report to: - Examine the present status and future prospects for thermal barrier coating technologies - Evaluate thermal barrier coating technology markets with keen potential for growth - Gain ...
“According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Gas Turbine Market is accounted for $17.65 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $24.12 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period”. ...
The Global Gas turbine Market has been estimated at USD XX billion in 2015 and is projected to reach USD XX billion by 2020, at a CAGR of XX during the forecast period from 2015 to 2020. The use of gas ...