Table of Contents
Helena Laboratories Corp. (Helena) is a medical device company that develops and distributes clinical laboratory instruments and reagents. The company’s products comprise electrophoresis analyzers, densitometers, electrophoresis supplies, hemostasis instruments, spife replacement pump, immunology and protein diagnostic products. It offers column chromatography supplies, disposable laboratory plasticware and test kits for fecal occult blood. Helena provides automated gel electrophoresis systems for serum proteins, immunofixation, and cholesterol and hemoglobin analysis. The company offers its products to medical centers, hospitals, reference laboratories and private doctor's laboratories. It distributes products through its distribution network in Algeria, Argentina, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil, China, Colombia, and Costa Rica. Helena is headquartered in Beaumont, Texas, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company’s portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Helena Laboratories Corp.
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
This report is systematically updated by our analysts for each new purchase. This is to ensure that you get the latest information available on the company. The report will be updated and sent to you in no later than 24h.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Foundation for Innovative New Diagnostics (FIND) is a non-profit organization that develops and implements new diagnostic technologies for the development of diagnostic tests. The organization’s ...
Summary Population Diagnostics Inc (Population Diagnostics) is a biotechnology company that carries out the research, development and discovery of platform technology for validation of causative genetic ...
Summary Theradiag SA (Theradiag), formerly Biomedical Diagnostics SA is a biotechnology company that develops, manufactures, and markets in-vitro diagnostic products. The company provides product for the ...
In Vitro Diagno...
In Vitro Diagno...