Table of Contents
Autoimmune Technologies, LLC (Autoimmune) is a biomedical company that develops medical diagnostic tests, explores disease mechanisms and investigates therapies for autoimmune diseases and disorders. Its laboratory tests include fibromyalgia, lassa fever, gulf war syndrome, lupus, juvenile RA, graves' disease, breast cancer and non-HIV aids. Autoimmune conducts research in the areas of influenza drugs, fibromyalgia syndrome, systemic lupus erythematosus, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, gulf war syndrome, breast cancer, graves' disease, non-HIV aids, and lassa fever. Autoimmune is headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company’s portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Autoimmune Technologies, LLC
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Interleukin 12 Subunit Beta (Cytotoxic Lymphocyte Maturation Factor 40 kDa Subunit or CLMF p40 or IL12 Subunit p40 NK Cell Stimulatory Factor Chain 2 or IL12B) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global ...
Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1 (Major Group Rhinovirus Receptor or CD54 or ICAM1) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1 (Major Group Rhinovirus ...
Interferon Alpha (IFNA) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Interferon Alpha (IFNA) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016’, provides in depth analysis on Interferon Alpha (IFNA) targeted ...