Table of Contents
Canadean's "PRFoods AS - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PRFoods AS"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "PRFoods AS" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "PRFoods AS"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
PRFoods AS (PRFoods), formerly Premia Foods AS, is a manufacturer and supplier of sea food products. The company offers fish and fish products. Its products portfolio includes salted salmon portion with skin, cold smoked salmon, salted rainbow trout, salted salmon fillet, salted rainbow trout fillet with dill, cold smoked rainbow trout fillet, and others. PRFoods offer fish farming and sales services. The company markets products of brands including Viking and Heimon Gourmet. It operates through its production facilities located in Renko, Finland; and Saaremaa, Estonia. PRFoods is headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762