Table of Contents
Canadean's "William Sinclair Holdings plc - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "William Sinclair Holdings plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "William Sinclair Holdings plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "William Sinclair Holdings plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
William Sinclair Holdings Plc (William Sinclair) is a manufacturer and retailer of commercial horticulture and garden products. Its product portfolio includes green and organic range, specialist garden products, soil conditioners, composts, bark and mulches, compost additives, lawn care, plant foods, home composting, decorative aggregates, sand and grits, pots and mats, propagation and hanging baskets. The company markets its products under the brands of J Arthur Bower's, Deadfast, Silvaperl and New Horizon. It operates its garden centers across the UK. William Sinclair is headquartered in Lincoln, Lincolnshire, the UK.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762