Table of Contents
Canadean's "ADDvantage Technologies Group, Inc. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ADDvantage Technologies Group, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "ADDvantage Technologies Group, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "ADDvantage Technologies Group, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
ADDvantage Technologies Group, Inc. (ADDvantage Technologies) is a distributor of electronics and hardware products. The company offers variety of head end equipment such as satellite receivers, amplifiers and antennas. Its fiber products include couplers, optical transmitters, and distribution gear such as directional taps and line extenders. ADDvantage Technologies provides services such as technical expertise, warranty and repair services. The company retails products of various brands including Cisco SPVTG, Motorola, Fujitsu Frontech, Standard, Drake, Gilbert, Promax, and Wade, among others. It operates through its subsidiaries such as Tulsat-Nebraska, Tulsat Corporation, Tulsat-Atlanta LLC, ADDvantage Technologies Group of Nebraska, Inc., NCS Industries, Inc. and Adams Global Communications, LLC., among others. ADDvantage Technologies is headquartered in Brokern Arrow, Oklahoma, the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302