Table of Contents
Canadean's "FOOD CORPORATION OF FOOD SAFOCO - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "FOOD CORPORATION OF FOOD SAFOCO"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "FOOD CORPORATION OF FOOD SAFOCO" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "FOOD CORPORATION OF FOOD SAFOCO"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Food Corporation Of Food SAFOCO (SAFOCO) is a food products manufacturer and supplier. The company's products include squeezed wheat, nui food products, fresh bun, dry noodles, food suggestion products, macaroni, rice vermicelli, noodles, spring roll wrappers, rice paper, vegetables macaroni and egg noodles. It also provides egg macaroni, vegetables noodles, fried spring roll wrappers, green bean macaroni and fresh rice vermicelli, among others. SAFOCO offers sundries, processed food products and industrial articles. The company exports its products to Russia, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, the Philippines, Germany, Singapore, the US, South Korea, Malaysia, France, Japan, Italy, Taiwan, Laos and Cambodia. SAFOCO is headquartered in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global demand for stand-up pouches is growing, as consumers increasingly demand smaller pack sizes that are convenient to use. Pouches are lightweight yet robust, and are particularly strong in food, including ...
Unilever has a few core HW brands which are performing well, and it is growing its presence in emerging markets, particularly Asia Pacific and Latin America, but there is still room for growth. Rising ...
Hershey continues to pursue an idiosyncratic strategy, looking to slowly move up the value chain within chocolate, whilst diversifying its range of snack products to include high-protein snacks and snack ...