Table of Contents
EXCO Resources, Inc., Company Intelligence Report
EXCO Resources Inc. (EXCO) is an independent energy company engaged in the exploration, development, production and acquisition of crude oil and natural gas prospects, primarily in the US. EXCO is headquartered in Dallas, Texas. It upstream assets are located mainly in the US especially in East Texas, North Louisiana, Appalachia, and the Permian Basin in West Texas. EXCO held a net developed and undeveloped acreage of 482,800 acres in 2013, which increased from 478,100 acres in 2012.Its upstream segment held total proved oil and gas reserves of nearly 187.4 million barrels of oil equivalent (mmboe) at the end of 2013. Its total crude oil and natural gas production was 27 mmboe in 2013 and in 2012, at 31.70 mmboe, registering a decrease of 14.8%, while its production for 2014 is estimated to be in the range of 23.9 mmboe. It plans to spend a capex of US$368 million during 2014. This shows a reduction of about 71.3% as compared with its 2013 capex, of which US$294.0 million is allocated to development and completion activities in the East Texas/North Louisiana region and South Texas. The company is focusing on development of East Texas/North Louisiana region, especially Haynesville, Bossier and Cotton Valley shale gas formations, to drive future growth.
- Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the company’s overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, hedging strategies, Capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
- Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
- SWOT: The report’s SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
- Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the company’s crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the company’s producing and development assets.
- Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the company’s exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
- M&A trends: This section mainly provides information and analysis on the company’s recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the last one year. This section highlights the company’s status as a buyer or seller during the analyzed period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial statement forecast for next five years. With the financial statement forecast, this section also provides intrinsic value of the company by using Valuation method.
- Financial and Operational Metrics: This section covers the company’s historical performance on several financial and operational parameters such as Production and Reserves, Reserves Replacement, Costs Incurred, Acreage, Wells, F&D Costs, Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses etc.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies’ existing and future business strategies.
- Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
- Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
- Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Europa Oil & Gas (Holdings) plc (Europa Oil) is an oil and gas company that offers exploration services. The company provides development and production of conventional and unconventional hydrocarbon ...
Summary Empire Oil & Gas NL (Empire Oil) is an oil and gas company that explores and develops oil and gas fields. The company has assets in Carnarvon Basin and Perth Basin. Its Carnarvon Basin prospects ...
Summary Extraction Oil & Gas LLC (EOG) is an upstream energy company which focuses on the acquisition, development and production of oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids reserves in the Rocky Mountains. ...