Table of Contents
This new report from Paumanok Publications, Inc. covers the global market for carbon and hybrid supercapacitors with forecasts to 2018.
The report addresses global supercapacitor demand by configuration (coin cell, radial, flatpack/SMD; screw terminal, snap-mount and module assembly); global value of supercapacitor demand by end-use market segment in transportation, consumer AV, renewable energy, professional electronics and infrastructure markets worldwide.
The value of demand is also estimated based upon circuit application (Memory protection, energy recoup, actuated power and UPS system). Global consumption is estimated by world region in Asia-Pacific, Europe and the Americas, and supercapacitor point of sale analysis is also given for Japan, USA, China, Korea, Europe and Israel. Supercapacitor costs to produce are addressed, as are the corresponding markets for carbon materials, cans/sleeves, electrolytes, end seals, separator materials, electrode tab materials and lugs and lead wires.
A competitive analysis is also given that addresses the activities of 40 companies in supercapacitors globally and offers complete assessment of worldwide sales and market shares.
Forecasts are given based upon the value of consumption by supercapacitor type to 2018, the volume of small can and large can cell consumption to 2018, and the average unit selling prices for small can and large can supercapacitor cell consumption to 2018. Forecasts are also given for supercapacitors based upon consumption by world region and end-use market segment to 2018.
Paumanok Publications, Inc. began tracking the global market for double layer carbon and mixed metal oxide supercapacitors back in 1993 and has published market reports on the subject on multiple occasions over the past 20 years. Paumanok Publications, Inc. has also presented market data on the subject of supercapacitors at leading global electronic component summits including the Capacitor & Resistor Technology Symposium; the Advanced Capacitor Summit and the International Seminar on Double Layer Capacitors & Hybrid Energy Storage Devices. In addition, Paumanok has conducted numerous single client studies in the areas of activated carbon cloths and powders, supercapacitor form factors, and regional supercapacitor markets over the past 20 years. This study is the culmination of the research efforts of Paumanok Publications, Inc. in the supercapacitor market space.
STUDY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
The key goal of this report is to provide in-depth understanding of the global supercapacitor markets, including:
• Supercapacitor demand by type- EDLC Versus Hybrid
• Supercapacitor demand by configuration (Coin Cell, Radial, Flatpack/SMD, Snap Mount, Screw Terminal and Module Assembly).
• Supercapacitor demand by world region
• Supercapacitor demand by end-use market segment
• Supercapacitor demand by circuit application
• Supercapacitor costs to produce, including each raw material subset
• Supercapacitor Vendors; FY 2013 Global Sales and Market Shares for Multiple vendors
• Competitive landscape by component type and configuration
• Competitive landscape based upon vendor strategy to market
• Forecasts to 2018 based upon type of supercapacitor
• Forecasts to 2018 based upon consumption value and volume
• Forecasts to 2018 based upon pricing
• Forecasts to 2018 based upon consumption by end-use market segment
The report would be useful to the entire capacitor industry, including:
• Double Layer Carbon Supercapacitor Manufacturers
• Hybrid Supercapacitor Manufacturers
• Raw Materials Suppliers to The Supercapacitor Industry
• Companies in the Aluminum Capacitor Market Wishing To Enter the Supercapacitor Market
• Companies in the Power Film Capacitor Market Wishing to Enter The Supercapacitor Market
• Companies in the Primary and Secondary Battery Markets Wishing To Enter The Supercapacitor Industry
METHODOLOGY AND INFORMATION SOURCES
Paumanok has been collecting market research on the worldwide passive component industry for 25 years. We have met with most of the major vendors of capacitors and have toured factories and raw materials facilities in Japan, China, Korea, USA, Germany and in the Rest of The World. Paumanok maintains one of the largest and most dedicated customer bases in the world and we have access to primary data that other research companies cannot match. We also employ a myriad of secondary research data points including financial data, corporate financial presentations, government statistics, technical presentations and trade journal data.
Dennis Zogbi has more than twenty-five years experience in business research, consulting and marketing- dedicated to the passive electronic component and related electronic materials industries. Mr. Zogbi is Author of more than 260 market research reports on the worldwide electronic components industry. Specializing in capacitors, resistors, inductors and circuit protection component markets, technologies & opportunities; consulting on component trends to global fortune 500; due diligence for mergers & acquisitions; and majority owner of Passive Component Industry Magazine.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Interconnects and passive components market expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.41% between 2017 and 2022” According to the new market research report, the interconnects and passive components market ...
The global Printed Circuit Board Market & Recyclable PCB Market in the report has been analyzed based on the different product types, end use industries, components used, materials used, and geographic ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...