Table of Contents
An Overview of Emerging Trends and Growth Opportunities For Test Solution Vendors
The global cloud infrastructure test equipment market offers tremendous growth opportunities for network performance test solution vendors. This study covers the state of the cloud infrastructure or datacenter testing market, examining drivers and restraints for growth and geographical trends. Forecasts are provided for regional market growth. In addition, an analysis of the competitive situation, including vendors' market share, is performed. The base year is 2012 with forecasts running through 2020. A detailed analysis is included for four geographic regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World.
• The global cloud infrastructure testing market generated revenue of $X million in 2012, amounting to a growth of X% over the previous year. This market is expected to reach a revenue of $Xmillion in 2020 by growing at a CAGR ofX%.
• The rapid increase in the adoption of cloud-based services among enterprises, banking and financial institutions, healthcare, and government sectors will in turn drive the demand for test solutions among service providers and network equipment manufacturers.
• Factors such as performance, security and reliability will continue to be the key factors that force the cloud service providers and third-party vendors to invest in test solutions. In addition, the demand for well-defined service level agreements (SLAs) and quality of experience (QoE) levels reiterate the need for testing the infrastructure for performance issues.
• As the cloud ecosystems evolved, well-defined standards are expected to evolve, which in turn, will further drive the adoption of cloud computing.
1. Demand for Iaas and SaaS based cloud models will drive cloud adoption.
2. The North American and Asia-Pacific markets are expected to grow at a faster rate over other regions.
3. The overall cloud infrastructure testing market will continue to evolve due to the increase in importance of cloud security and SLAs.
4. Enterprise users adopting private and hybrid clouds are looking to outsource the test and monitoring needs to contracted service providers.
Importance of Testing the Cloud Datacenter
One of the main issues surrounding the deployment and development of cloud computing globally is the concern over security and privacy. In spite of having SLAs and privacy agreements, enterprises and IT organizations do not feel comfortable in handing over information to a third-party.
Risk Factors Involved in Cloud Computing Technology:
• Data Integrity
• Privacy Concern
• Lack of Control
On the other hand, due the constant change in technology and evolution of the cloud ecosystem in terms of new business models, delivery models, and services, there is a on-going need for deploying test and monitoring systems that can proactively detect faults in the network before it impacts end users.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
• Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
• What are the key trends in this market across various end-user segments and regional markets?
• Which competitors are leading the market and which are emerging? Which competitors are growing and why?
• What market segments, regional markets, or vertical markets have demonstrated the greatest growth?
• What are the key factors driving the demand for cloud infrastructure testing market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This 2017 module has 138 pages and 67 tables and figures Worldwide hyperscale data center markets implement cloud computing with shared resource and the aim, more or less achieved of providing foolproof ...
C-Level Enterprise Data Center Assessment: WinterGreen Research announces a study to address the move from Ethernet wiring for the data center with Cat5e to fiber. The ability to get optics going in the ...
“The growing need for a highly scalable centralized system for the management of field services is expected to drive the Field Service Management (FSM) market” The FSM market size is expected to grow ...