Table of Contents
High Domestic Demand will Drive Domestic Production to a Volume of 1 Million after 2019
This is a 360 degree analysis of the Argentinian automotive market. Governmental support programs/incentives is expected to encourage OEMs and suppliers alike to make Argentina a prime hub for global operations. This study discusses the drivers, restraints, industry, and legislation structure that is expected to augment the growth of the market in terms of vehicle production and sales. The study discusses the competitive landscape and provides market forecasts until 2019. It provides a comprehensive analysis of the dealership sales points by key cities, the success of the top OEMs in the market and outlines the key selling segments and models in the market. It provides top-level OEM profiles of the key market participants.
Market for Light Vehicles in Argentina
VW is expected to continue as the leader, and demand for small cars will be low.
• The top three companies held more than X% market share and are expected to maintain control of the majority of the market, with Volkswagen (VW) continuing to lead.
- Toyota and Honda are expect to have the strongest sales growth, fuelled by an increased SUV demand.
• X of top X models are small vehicles (either Basic or Sub-compact or Compact segment)
- Although the popularity of sub-compact vehicles is expected to remain the same, A-Basic segment vehicles is expected to witness an increase in their share as more models are expected to be launched in the next three years.
• The top six OEMs by sales have more than Xdealer points.
- Buenos Aires Province will remain the top market for volume sales.
- Provinces with greater Growth Domestic Product, such as the city of Buenos Aires and Sante Fe, will be attractive to position for higher prices and premium vehicles.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
• Who are the key players in the automotive market in Argentina?
• What are the key models and vehicle segments in which sales are and should be concentrated on?
• What will be the main drivers and restrains for this market over the next five years?
• What are the key dealership strategies?
• What are the key provinces in which to concentrate to tap future market potential?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Increasing vehicle sales and limited parking availability are expected to fuel the demand for smart parking in passenger cars” The passenger car smart parking market is projected to grow at a CAGR ...
Sales Volume of Passenger Vehicles, Commercial Vehicles, Buses and Minibuses to Reach 202,000 Units by 2020 The study aims to research, analyze, and forecast the automotive market in Uzbekistan according ...
15 Modular Platforms Anticipated to Account for 74.8% of the Total Market Production by FY 2023 This research service focuses on various modular platform and fuel strategies of car manufacturers including ...