Table of Contents
Triptans consist of a class of drugs called selective 5-hydroxytryptamine subtype 1 (5-HT1) receptor agonists. Migraine headaches are an established and growing market for patient-friendly drug delivery. Triptans constrict blood vessels in the brain and relieve swelling, a mechanism that is thought to provide palliative relief to migraine patients, but also have other properties that may help treat migraine symptoms. Worldwide, the highest prevalence of migraine occurs in North America. It is approximately 25 percent less frequent in Europe and Central and South America and approximately 67 percent less frequent in Asia and Africa. Most patients with migraine begin having the headaches in childhood, adolescence or early adulthood. The market and growth prospects for migraine therapeutics are substantial and have attracted an expanding list of players.
• Analyzes and evaluates triptan drug classes and products and development-stage candidates and assesses risks and market potential
• Provides assessments of indications and markets for triptans and examines key market and commercialization factors
• Evaluates the impact of economic, technology, and regulatory factors on triptan drug commercialization
• Provides market data and forecasts to 2018
• Profiles market sector participants, their product development activities and business strategies
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Note*: This report requires 5 business days to complete. DelveInsight’s Migraine - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2023” Reports provides an overview of the disease and global market ...
Note*: This report requires 5 business days to complete. DelveInsight’s Dysmenorrhea - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2023” Reports provides an overview of the disease and global ...
The global OTC Analgesics market accounted for a market value of USD XX billion in 2015. The market is expected to reach USD XX billion in 2016 and USD XX billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of xx% during ...