Table of Contents
The newly released Insight Pharma Report is about the digital PCR technologies that have surfaced in the market. Digital PCR is a new application in research and development allowing for higher sensitivity and specificity than real-time PCR. This allows researchers to closely examine rare genetic mutations (including single nucleotide polymorphisms), copy number variations, viruses, prenatal defects, and much more. National measurement institutions have also been looking into digital PCR as a reference standard as well as using its precision and accuracy to create reference standards for diagnostic labs.
This report focuses on the main vendors supplying digital PCR systems, validation of the instruments, and digital PCR's impact in research. By detecting rare sequences that were previously undetected with real-time PCR, digital PCR has enabled scientists to accelerate their research. However, there are many areas of the new technology that have been overlooked and neglected, and this report covers those aspects as well.
Also included in this report are:
• Interviews with the main vendors in the market space including
- RainDance Technologies
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Life Technologies
- Fluidigm Corporation
• Interviews with national measurement institutions including
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- LGC Group
- National Measurement Institute (NMI) Australia
• Six tables including a comparison table with specifications of the digital PCR instruments including
- Type of platform
- Number of reactions per sample
- Number of samples the instruments can run or analyze
- Type of detection (end-point or real-time)
- Reaction volume
- Total volume
- Cost per products
- Cost per run
- Cost per sample
- Cost per 10,000 reactions
• Survey results of familiarity of digital PCR and vendors, and expected future use
- Includes up to 220 participants of the following organizations
Other technology providers
- Results depicted over 12 charts and graphs
• Detailed descriptions of the platforms available
• Feedback from end-user communities
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Use this report to: - Assess current market dynamics and estimate future demand for sample preparation in genomics, proteomics and epigenomics. - Gain insight into existing products as well as new developments ...
Respondents Show Vivid Interest in Developing Clinical NGS-based Tests for Infectious Disease Testing Applications The primary goal of this research is to analyze the current and future adoption plans ...
Global Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis Biomarker Market: Overview Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) is liver disease which is categorized under the spectrum of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD). ...