Table of Contents
Research Reviews from BCC Research provide market professionals with concise market coverage within a specific research category. These Research Reviews include portions of several market research reports that were published in 2013, and are an efficient way for market professionals to keep up with the general market developments of 2013.
Please note that page references in the text are to pages in the original, complete report, and do not reflect the actual page numbers in this Research Review.
This 2013 Healthcare Research Review includes excerpts from the following reports:
• HLC124A Emerging Diagnostic Technologies in the Changing U.S. Market.
• HLC084A Portable Medical Electronic Products: Technologies and Global Markets.
• HLC036E Medical Robotics and Computer-Assisted Surgery: The Global Market.
• HLC129A MEMS Devices in Global Medical Markets.
• HLC145A The Global Market for Intravascular Ultrasound Tools and Ancillary Equipment.
• The U.S. emerging diagnostic technologies market was valued at $880 million in 2011 and should reach $1.2 billion in 2012. Total market value is expected to reach $3.2 billion in 2017 after increasing at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.9%.
• The global market for portable medical electronic products was valued at $49.3 billion in 2011 and should reach $51.9 billion in 2012. Total market value is expected to reach $77.4 billion in 2017 after increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.3%.
• The global MRCAS market was valued at nearly $2.2 billion in 2011 and should reach nearly $2.4 billion in 2012. Total market value is expected to reach nearly $4 billion in 2017 after increasing at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.6%.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The global ophthalmology devices market is projected to reach USD 58.05 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021. The growth in this market is majorly driven by the ...
Extensive research on the price variation and cost-benefits of medical robots (surgical/rehabilitation/non-invasive radiosurgery/hospital & pharmacy) has brought to light the factors influencing the prices ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Healthcare Robotics Market is estimated at $3.9 billion in 2015 and is projected to reach $17.9 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 24.4% from 2015 to 2022. Enhancement ...