Table of Contents
Research Reviews from BCC Research provide market professionals with concise market coverage within a specific research category. These Research Reviews include portions of several market research reports that were published in 2013, and are an efficient way for market professionals to keep up with the general market developments of 2013.
Please note that page references in the text are to pages in the original, complete report, and do not reflect the actual page numbers in this Research Review.
This 2013 Healthcare Research Review includes excerpts from the following reports:
• HLC124A Emerging Diagnostic Technologies in the Changing U.S. Market.
• HLC084A Portable Medical Electronic Products: Technologies and Global Markets.
• HLC036E Medical Robotics and Computer-Assisted Surgery: The Global Market.
• HLC129A MEMS Devices in Global Medical Markets.
• HLC145A The Global Market for Intravascular Ultrasound Tools and Ancillary Equipment.
• The U.S. emerging diagnostic technologies market was valued at $880 million in 2011 and should reach $1.2 billion in 2012. Total market value is expected to reach $3.2 billion in 2017 after increasing at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.9%.
• The global market for portable medical electronic products was valued at $49.3 billion in 2011 and should reach $51.9 billion in 2012. Total market value is expected to reach $77.4 billion in 2017 after increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.3%.
• The global MRCAS market was valued at nearly $2.2 billion in 2011 and should reach nearly $2.4 billion in 2012. Total market value is expected to reach nearly $4 billion in 2017 after increasing at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.6%.
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Shadi
+1 718 514 2762
This study provides a current review of the surgical navigation systems market and offers an in-depth coverage of the competitive landscape. BCC Research determines the current market size, defines trends ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Computer Assisted Surgical (CAS) Systems in US$ by the following Product Segments: Surgical Planners and Simulators, Surgical Navigation Systems, and Surgical ...
Dialysis is a life-sustaining process that purifies the blood of kidney failure patient by cleaning waste products, removing extra fluids and by controlling the body's fluidic levels. Dialysis products ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.