Table of Contents
Global Commodity Chemicals industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global electricity market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global electricity market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key electricity market players' global operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global electricity market with five year forecasts.
The global commodity chemicals market had total revenues of $1,719.2bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.0% between 2008 and 2012.
The basic organics segment was the market's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $878.9bn, equivalent to 51.1% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 7.3% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $2,440.6bn by the end of 2017.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global commodity chemicals market by value in 2012?
* What will be the size of the global commodity chemicals market in 2017?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global commodity chemicals market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The global specialty chemicals market was valued at USD XX billion in 2015, and is likely to reach USD XX billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of XX%, during the forecast period (2017 - 2022). Specialty ...
Use this report to: - Assess global market and quantify the demands for flame retardant chemicals by chemical type and end-use application over the years 2016 to 2022. - l Understand current market dynamics ...
“Global paints & coatings market to register a CAGR of 5.07% from 2016 to 2021” The global paints & coatings market was valued at USD 141.58 billion in 2015 and is projected to register a CAGR of ...