Table of Contents
Global Wrapping & Paper Packaging industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, leading players in the global wrapping & paper packaging
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global wrapping & paper packaging market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key wrapping & paper packaging market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global wrapping & paper packaging market with forecasts
* Compares data from 8 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global wrapping & paper packaging market had total revenues of $210,398.6m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% between 2009 and 2013.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.7% between 2009-2013, to reach a total of 200,861.1 thousand tonnes in 2013.
The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.3% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $272,317.2m by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global wrapping & paper packaging market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global wrapping & paper packaging market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global wrapping & paper packaging market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
There has been increased focus towards the packaging solutions which are harmful to nature. Demand from environmental activists and consumers alike has made sure that packaging manufacturers innovate solutions ...
Paper is one the most used material for packaging products. Paper packaging has the highest market share of the total packaging market. Added to this, the demand for paper packaging will continue to witness ...