Get this report today!
Table of Contents
Report Details – where will opportunities lie in this diverse market with growing demand worldwide?
In 2009, the global over-the-counter (OTC) pharmaceutical market generated revenues of more than $60bn. Our analyses show that total OTC revenues will exceed $70bn by 2015. From 2010 onwards, Rx-to-OTC switching and the continuing importance of emerging healthcare markets will drive sales in this sector. Our forecasts reveal that the OTC pharma market will grow significantly from 2010 onwards. This report explains where future OTC switching and other developments will occur, providing you with the information that you need to understand the current OTC market and its future prospects.
Our new report – The Global OTC Pharmaceutical Market 2010-2025 – explains how this market will develop, and where the opportunities will lie. We show how you can benefit from its developments and potential. That study examines all the prominent OTC pharmaceutical categories, including:
• Cough, cold and allergy medications
• Gastrointestinal drugs
• Dermatological preparations
• Smoking-cessation aids
• Others – including contraceptives, anti-obesity treatments, statins and erectile dysfunction treatments.
What types of OTC medications are likely to enter the market from 2010 onwards, and what will their sales potential be like? Where will the main opportunities lie, and what are the drivers and restraints in this market sector? Our study will provide you with up-to-date information that you need to understand current trends and future directions in the market.
Comprehensive analysis of the global OTC pharmaceutical industry and market
The Global OTC Pharmaceutical Market 2010-2025 examines that sector through a comprehensive review of information sources. We harness primary and secondary research. This report provides unique sales forecasts, market share analyses, discussions of Rx-OTC switching developments and analyses of commercial drivers and restraints, including a SWOT analysis. There are over 90 tables and figures included, as well as an expert interview. The result is an extensive market- and industry-centred study, with detailed analyses and informed opinion to benefit your work.
Why you should buy The Global OTC Pharmaceutical Market 2010-2025
This report gives you the following benefits in particular:
• You will assess the current OTC pharmaceutical market
• You will receive a forecast for the overall OTC pharmaceutical market from 2010 to 2025, with global revenues and supporting discussions
• You will view revenue forecasts for the leading OTC pharmaceutical categories from 2010 to 2025, with discussions of market potential and competition
• You will view revenue forecasts for the leading companies in the OTC sector from 2010 to 2015, with discussions and other supporting information
• You will view revenue forecasts from 2010 to 2025 for leading products in this market, with discussions of market potential and competition
• You will receive OTC revenue forecasts for leading national markets from 2010 to 2025, with supporting discussions
• You will analyse the drivers, restraints, competition and opportunities influencing the market for OTC pharmaceuticals from 2010 onwards
• You will receive coverage of OTC switching from 2010 onwards, highlighting important developments likely to occur
• You will discover expert views on that industry/market sector, including a full interview transcript.
You can obtain this report today
Our new report is essential reading for everybody interested in the OTC pharmaceutical industry and market. We predict that total revenues will increase during our forecast period. High costs of prescription drugs combined with strained healthcare budgets and high, rising prevalence of the many conditions treated by OTC medications will drive market growth. Do you want to harness the opportunities in this market area? You can stay ahead by ordering our report today.
Talk to Shadi
+1 718 618 4897
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
PharmaPoint: Hemophilia A and B - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 Summary The competitive landscape of hemophilia A and B recombinant therapy in the US and 5EU is dominated by the use ...
Product Synopsis Disease-related, demographic, and desire-led drivers are making health of growing importance to food marketers. However, barriers such as cost, habits, and confusion over how to eat healthily ...
STUDY OBJECTIVES A drug delivery system is one of the very important aspects in today's growth in the pharmaceutical industry. BCC Research's goal in steering this study is to provide an overview of the ...
... liver biopsy (currently only definitive test to confirm nash diagnosis and stage disease) simple steatosis nash liver prognosis good treat cardiac risks treat associated conditions pcps ...
... New congenital heart disease review what matters a commitment to research ensures that services are continually focussed on improvement and development, so networks will be required to have ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.