Table of Contents
Global Juices industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the juices market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global juices market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key juices market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global juices market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global juices market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Global juices market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Global juices market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global juices market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global's juices market?
The juice market consists of retail sale juices.
The global juices market had total revenues of $54,148.1m in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -2.3% between 2011 and 2015.
Market consumption volume declined with a CARC of -2.2% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 16,240.6 million liters in 2015.
The US remains the world's largest juice market in both value and volume terms. Markets such as Indonesia, China, India, Brazil and South Africa recorded high growth during 2010-2015.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
General stagnation in the Iranian economy and its consequences, such as the high rate of unemployment, resulted in a considerable decline in purchasing power, which negatively impacted growth in soft drinks ...
With the rising number of consumers in Algeria, growth remained steady in volume and current value terms despite economic hardship. Indeed, Algeria’s climate, fast-growing population and rapid urbanisation ...
Soft drinks consumption saw sluggish growth compared to 2015 due to the actions of President Mauricio Macri’s government that was elected in December 2015. Thousands of state employees were fired and ...