Table of Contents
Soft Drinks in Japan industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the soft drinks market in Japan
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the soft drinks market in Japan
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key soft drinks market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Japan soft drinks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Japan soft drinks market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Japan soft drinks market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Japan soft drinks market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Japan soft drinks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in Japan's soft drinks market?
The soft drinks market consists of retail sale carbonates, squash/syrups, nectars, energy drinks, juice, packaged water, sports drinks, iced/RTD tea drinks, flavored water, still drinks, enhanced water, fruit powders, bulk/HOD water, and iced/RTD coffee drinks.
The Japanese soft drinks market generated total revenues of $87,686.7m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.0% between 2011 and 2015.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.5% during 2011-2015, to reach a total of 23,712.4 million liters in 2015.
The negativity surrounding the consumption of sugary drinks and artificial sweeteners increases the demand for low sugar, calories, and carbohydrates products.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Soymilk & Soy Drinks (Dairy & Soy Food) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Soymilk & Soy Drinks (Dairy & Soy Food) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market ...
Global Still Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Still Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...
Global Iced/Rtd Coffee Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Iced/Rtd Coffee Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, ...