Table of Contents
Internet Access in the Netherlands industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the internet access market in the Netherlands
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the internet access market in the Netherlands
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key internet access market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Netherlands internet access market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Netherlands internet access market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Netherlands internet access market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Netherlands internet access market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Netherlands internet access market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the Netherlands's internet access market?
The internet access sector consists of the total revenues generated by Internet Service Providers (ISPs) from the provision of narrowband and broadband Internet connections and wireless through both consumer and corporate channels. Market volumes represent total number of subscriptions. Any currency conversions have been calculated using constant annual average 2015 exchange rates.
The Dutch internet access market had total revenues of $7,665.1m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5% between 2011 and 2015.
The forecast of growth that outstrips the European average is particularly impressive given the already very high penetration rates (93.2%) compared with the European average (75%).
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.5% between 2011-2015, to reach a total of 16,203.8 thousand subscriptions in 2015.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
"Telecoms retail revenue decline in Western Europe will be slower than in previous years, falling at a CAGR of –0.5% between 2016 and 2021." Slower revenue decline in Western Europe is a result of increasing ...
"Despite a decline in overall fixed revenue in Western Europe, fixed broadband and IPTV revenue will grow at a CAGR of 2.5% between 2015 and 2021." Fixed broadband revenue in Western Europe (WE) is expected ...
This report provides: - an interim update of our 5-year forecast of more than 175 mobile and fixed KPIs for the Middle East and North Africa, as a whole and for 12 key countries, which was previously published ...