Table of Contents
Construction in Denmark industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the construction market in Denmark
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the construction market in Denmark
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Denmark construction market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Denmark construction market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Denmark construction market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Denmark construction market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Denmark construction market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Denmark's construction market?
The construction industry is defined as the value of work put in place annually in the residential, non-residential, and civil engineering segments. The residential segment covers houses, dwellings, and similar work. The non-residential segment covers commercial, industrial, social, and similar work. Civil engineering covers infrastructure for transportation, telecommunications, energy, and other purposes.
The Danish construction industry is expected to generate total revenues of $23.9bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.4% between 2012 and 2016.
The civil engineering segment is expected to be the industry's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $9.3bn, equivalent to 38.8% of the industry's overall value.
Government policy, such as the aim to make Denmark's energy supply entirely renewable by 2050, will support spending on infrastructure.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
“Plasterboard market projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7%” The plasterboard market size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period of 2016–2021 and reach USD 23.85 billion ...
Colombia is the 4th largest economy in Latin America after Brazil, Mexico and Argentina. Population wise Colombia is 3rd largest in Latin America accounts to 47.66 million inhabitants in 2015. It is the ...
“The global concrete cooling market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2026” The global concrete cooling market was valued at USD 936.0 million in 2015 and is projected to reach USD ...