Table of Contents
Shale Gas Opportunities Set the Market Ablazev
North America is vigorously expanding its oil and gas and mining sectors. The shale gas boom has set the market ablaze, calling for increased explosion proof motors in downstream applications. The total North American explosion proof motors market revenue is expected to increase during the forecast period, but there are major restraints to the market that could slow this growth. Both key market drivers and restraints are discussed in this research service, along with forecasts. The market is further examined at the product segment level, which includes low-voltage and medium-voltage explosion proof motors. In addition, the analysis covers eight major end-user segments. The base year is 2011 and forecasts run through 2018.
Key Drivers and Restraints
• The shale gas boom has ignited the explosion proof motors market; as a result, the sector is facing a deficit and requires additional units in the refining processes.
• Changes in electric codes and the reclassification of hazardous areas of operation have led end users to change their old motors in their existing systems.
• Low-cost Chinese products are slightly dominating the market.
• Fluctuating raw material costs makes it a challenge for competitors to establish product prices.
• The explosion proof motors market in North America generated a revenue of $X million in 2011, where revenue from the Unites States and Canada amounted to $Xmillion and $X million, respectively.
• The market shows steady growth throughout the forecast period, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of X percent. The exception is 2011, which was when the market experienced a slight dip that resulted from the Eurozone crisis.
• Toward the end of the forecast period, it appears that the market will attain a significant growth level that is anticipated to generate $Xmillion and grow at a rate of Xpercent in 2018.
• Due to the shale gas boom and expansion of Canadian oil sands, the oil and gas industry presents one of the greatest opportunities for market growth.
• Explosion proof motors have found a prominent place in the petrochemical Industry, as they play a crucial role in the refining process.
• The grain handling industry previously used the IEEE841 motors, which are now being replaced with explosion proof motors after the government revised the regulations.
1. The oil and gas and petrochemical industries are the key end-user verticals.
2. A company that has a larger amount of catalogued products that are specific to the end-user industries is more dominant in the market.
3. The ability to customize according to customers’ needs forms a competitive edge in the market.
4. Developing end-user relationships will create more loyal customers and help the company to acquire a strong place in the market.
5. Coping with the pent-up demand from shale gas opportunities will make new customers.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
• Is the industrial explosion proof motors market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
• Who are the main competitors in the North American explosion proof motors market?
• What are the qualitative and quantitative trends that affect the explosion proof motors market?
• How will the structure of the market change? Is it ripe for acquisitions?
• Are the products/services that are offered today meeting customer needs, or is additional development required?
• What are the dynamics of this market and how are they expected to affect its future direction?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The North America pressure pumping market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.6% from 2016 to 2021” The North American pressure pumping market is projected to reach USD 29.94 billion by 2021, growing ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
Global Shale gas processing equipment industry is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.8 percent from 2014 to 2022. Shale gas processing equipment will be used for natural gas processing purposes. The equipment ...