Table of Contents
Carbon Emissions Initiatives and Strict Government Regulations Spur Demand of Thermography Equipment
Thermography equipment detects missing insulation, electrical faults, water intrusion, and pest infiltration in buildings. It helps gauge a building’s energy efficiency, which is important for monitoring a building’s ecological footprint. This research service provides insights into the global thermography equipment market in the building inspection industry. Market drivers and restraints are given as are key market engineering measurements. An overview of the competitive landscape is also provided. Regions covered include the Americas, Europe and the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific (APAC). The base year is 2012.
• Current Market Stage—The global thermography market in the building inspection industry generated revenue of $X million in 2012. The market is expected to witness a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of X% from 2012 to 2017.
• Industry Challenges—Challenges facing the global thermography market in the building inspection industry include changes in regulatory requirements, demand for more sophisticated energy-saving solutions, and increasing competition among global market participants.
• Drivers for Adoption—The main drivers for the adoption of thermography in the building inspection industry are stringent regulations for energy efficiency in all buildings, government initiatives to reduce carbon emissions produced by buildings, and the need to offset the rising cost of energy. Further, the prices of thermography applications are dropping.
• Market Restraints—The key factors restraining this market include decreasing investments in the real estate industry and for equipment to support building inspection, low implementation levels among end-user small and medium enterprises (SMEs), and the lack of enforcing regulations in Asian markets.
• Geographic Trends—Europe and North America are the largest contributors to the global thermography market in the building inspection industry. However, climate change and asset management will increase the importance of countries with emerging economies, such as China, India, Brazil, and Russia, for global market revenue growth.
• During the forecast period, Asia-Pacific (APAC) is expected to show modest growth, but it will evolve into a robust region for this market in the future.
1. The global thermography market in the building inspection industry had an impressive recovery in 2011. This trend is expected to continue over the next 5 years.
2. Pressing environmental concerns, such as the amount of carbon emitted from buildings, drives demand for more sophisticated devices.
3. Increasing competition within a quasi-monopolistic market is expected to drive costs, and thus aggregated revenue, down.
4. Creating awareness of thermography applications as well as increasing training and direct presence is likely to lead to increased market penetration in APAC.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
• Is the thermography equipment market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
• What are the drivers and restraints of thermography adoption for use in building inspections? What are any other factors affecting the demand for thermography products?
• Are the products currently offered in the market meeting the customers’ needs, or is there a need for additional development?
• Are there any technological trends that can be observed for thermography equipment? Is the market expected to encounter any challenges?
• What kind of competitive structure is more beneficial for the market’s further development?
• What are the market opportunities and threats? What are strategic recommendations for the forecast period?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The expansion of the global electric generator and motor industry is forecast to reach 0.6% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2010 and 2016 the market increased with an average annual growth of 3.8%. Currently, ...
Global Carbonates (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Carbonates (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...
The report package Electric Generator and Motor Market in Asia to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook ...