Table of Contents
The new Asia Pacific shale gas report from OGANALYSIS noted that soaring demand, rapidly escalating LNG prices are forcing countries to look for possibility of shale gas production. In particular, China and India are witnessing rapid rise in demand and accordingly are planning to realize shale production earlier than planned. Australia is also planning to exploit its shale reserves to supply feed gas for its planned liquefaction terminals.
Success of the US shale and ongoing activities in Europe are encouraging Asian players to develop policy and frameworks for shale gas development. While China is allowing foreign companies to participate in shale exploration, India is planning to launch first bids in 2013. Over 10 companies are actively perusing shale operations in Australia and Pakistan and Bangladesh are in plans of identifying their reserve potential.
The report analyzes the current status, potential and feasibility of shale development, ongoing activities, government stance and companies operating in each of the key Asian shale markets including Australia, china, India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. The research work also identifies the top trends of Asia Pacific shale market. Key drivers and challenges faced by countries along with feasibility of first commercial production are also discussed in detail. Further, the Asia Pacific shale gas report from OGANALYSIS discusses physical characteristics of major basins in each country along with their reservoir properties and resource characteristics. Further, shale formations and key plays in each basin are discussed in detail. Basin wise company information along with the current status of activities in permits awarded is analyzed. In addition, company wise shale activities are provided for leading ten companies.
Feasibility of shale development coupled with details of concessions awarded, drilling success rates and operations, strategies of over 15 companies is provided. Companies analyzed in the report include CNPC, Sinopec, Shaanxi Group, Beach Energy, Santos SA, Sensex Energy, DrillSearch, BG Group, Statoil, Falcon, AWE, New standard Energy, Icon Energy, Norwest Energy and ONGC. Recent shale gas developments along with their impact on companies/ markets/ alternative fuels are also provided.
- Current status of shale operations in 30 markets worldwide including 5 Asian markets
- Comparison of potential investment areas in Asia Pacific based on shale reserves, exploration progress and companies
- Top trends in Asian shale markets
- Exploration status of shale plays in 5 Asian markets including Australia, China, India, Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Government support, risked and technically recoverable shale gas reserves along with investment drivers are identified for each of the markets
- Current E&P activities including Concessions awarded, confirmed availability of commercial gas volumes in shale plays and feasibility of first production from each of the basins in all markets are detailed
- Identifies key basins in each country and details potential shale plays, physical characteristics, reservoir properties and resource characteristics for each basin
- All leading companies with exploration permits in each of the Asian shale market along with their shale plays, acreage and drilling status are detailed
- All recent developments along with their impact on country and regional shale market are analyzed
Reasons to Buy this Report
- The research work is a compulsory handbook for all investors, companies and strategists focusing on Asia Shale and conventional gas markets
- It enables you to understand the investment potential of each of the shale market in Asia Pacific
- Evaluate the possibility of shale gas boom in Asia Pacific similar to the US and Europe and identify best investment areas
- It offers complete understanding of the basin characteristics, offered concessions and geology of all shale plays in each of the Asian markets
- Gain up to date knowledge on current progress in exploration, government support, state/ foreign firms participation and drilling success rates
- Stay ahead of your competition with comparative analysis of potential of each of 5 key Asian shale markets
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The North America pressure pumping market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.6% from 2016 to 2021” The North American pressure pumping market is projected to reach USD 29.94 billion by 2021, growing ...
Global Shale gas processing equipment industry is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.8 percent from 2014 to 2022. Shale gas processing equipment will be used for natural gas processing purposes. The equipment ...
Global fracturing fluids market is all set to reach $19.88 billion by 2020, up from $13.33 billion in 2013, with a CAGR of 6 per cent. Major reasons behind the rise could be increased shale activity in ...