Table of Contents
The brand new “Poland Shale Gas Market Prospects to 2025” from OGANALYSIS is a comprehensive research work on Poland shale gas markets. Current status of exploration, key trends in the market along with feasibility of production is analyzed in the report. An overview of Poland gas industry and the possible role of shale gas are included. Further, reserve potential, government stance amidst withdrawal of foreign companies and ongoing operations are analyzed in detail.
The report also provides shale play characteristics including physical, reservoir properties and resource characteristics of three major basins. In addition, drilling and exploration operations being taken in these basins is also provided in detail.
Leading twenty companies operating in the Poland shale market along with their licensed concession details, current status and acreage details are analyzed. Further, analysis of Europe and global shale markets is also provided for further understanding. The report also provides the impact of all recent news in the industry.
- Details of all 111 concessions awarded to oil and gas companies
- Key trends, drivers and challenges of operating/ investing in Poland shale market
- Possible Role of Shale gas in Poland energy mix along with gas production and consumption forecast to 2025
- Shale play characteristics (Physical, reservoir properties, Resource) of three major basins- Baltic, Lublin and Podlasie
- Ongoing exploration activities in concessions awarded in each of the three basins
- Company wise licenses and acreage Details as of June 2013
- Detailed operations of leading 20 shale exploration companies including- Chevron, Exxon Mobil, Nexen Petroleum Polska, Polish Oil and Gas Company, LOTOS Petrobaltic Sp. z o.o. , PETROLINVEST SA, Wisent Oil & Gas Ltd. z oo, Orlen Upstream, San Leon Energy, 3Legs Resources, Cuadrilla Resources Limited, Aurelian Oil and Gas PLC, Talisman Energy Poland, BNK Petroleum, DPV Service, ENI Polska and Strzelecki Energia
Reasons to Buy this Report
- The research work is a compulsory handbook for all investors, companies and strategists focusing on Poland Shale markets
- It enables you to understand The investment potential of Poland Shale markets amidst companies withdrawal
- Evaluate The possibility of Shale gas boom in Poland similar to The US and identify best investment areas
- It offers complete understanding of The basin characteristics, offered concessions and geology of all Shale plays in The country
- Gain up to date knowledge on current progress in exploration, government support, state/ foreign firms participation and drilling success rates
- Stay ahead of your competition with comparative analysis of potential and current exploration status of Poland
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The North America pressure pumping market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.6% from 2016 to 2021” The North American pressure pumping market is projected to reach USD 29.94 billion by 2021, growing ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
Global Shale gas processing equipment industry is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.8 percent from 2014 to 2022. Shale gas processing equipment will be used for natural gas processing purposes. The equipment ...