Table of Contents
Canadean's "Villars Holding SA - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Villars Holding SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Villars Holding SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Villars Holding SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Villars Holding SA (Villars Holding) is an investment holding company. The company operates in retailing, catering and real estate businesses. It operates coffee shops under the Coffee Break and Xpresso-Cafe brands; The Basement, a cafe, bar, and restaurant; The Center bar and restaurant in Fribourg; and The Cavatina, a coffee bar and offers catering services. Villars Holding operates Restoshop, which includes service stations with stores, markets, and kiosks on roads and motorways. The company manages Alvi-Shop, which operates two facilities on highway areas under the banner Restoshop, and stores under the Aperto name and Aperto Take Away name at train stations in Switzerland. It undertakes management of commercial buildings, apartments, and parking spaces. Villars Holding is headquartered in Fribourg, Switzerland.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019