Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
Due to the global shortage of the traditional materials, there has been an increasing need for alternative materials that are cost effective as well as environmentally friendly. The coming years represent a huge potential for composites materials that help lower carbon emissions and achieve cost savings.
Visiongain calculates that the global composites market will be worth $70.16bn by the end of 2014. We predict strong growth in both developed and developing nations. The recovering global economy, technological innovations and the fast development of emerging economies are lifting the sectors that account for the majority of composite consumption: automotive, aviation and energy. Factors limiting the extent to which composites are consumed include the high cost of production for carbon fibre.
The constant striving for increased fuel-efficiency in the automotive sector has resulted in a dramatic increase in the consumption of composites. We predict strong growth for this submarket over the coming years. Composites such as carbon fibre have an attractive combination of properties, including being incredibly strong despite their lightweight. Visiongain forecasts that the innovations by both composite producers and composite consuming sectors will result in a healthy growth in the size of the composites market.How this 209 page report will inform you:
- View global composites market; forecasts and analysis from 2014 to 2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014 to 2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
- The report provides 169 tables, charts, and graphs
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future composites prospects. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the composites sector.
- View 4 exclusive expert company interviews. Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research interviews. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking.
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t fall behind.
- Mr Chris Gear, VP Global Engineering and Senior Technical Fellow, GKN Aerospace
- Mr Damian Bannister, Director of Innovation Products and Solutions, Gurit Holding
- Mr Yosuke Washitake, Senior Researcher, Kuraray Co Ltd.
- Jushi Group Co Ltd.
- Discover sales predictions for the key submarkets by fibre type and end-use sectors from 2014-2024
- What are the dynamics driving the composites industry? How will the submarkets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Stay informed about the potential for each of these composites submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014 to 2024.
- Carbon Fibre Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Glass Fibre Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Aramid Fibre Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Automotive Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Aviation Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Energy Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Sporting Goods Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Construction Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Marine Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Other Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 60 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 25,000 trusted sources