Table of Contents
The BRIC Construction industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC construction market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC construction market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction market players' BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC construction market with forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the construction industry and had a total market value of $2,396.3 billion in 2013. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 20.7% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the construction industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $1,703.9 billion in 2013. This was followed by India, Russia and Brazil with a value of $441.6, $125.8, and $125.0 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the construction industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $3,085.2 billion in 2018, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $996.0, $229.0 and $144.3 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC construction market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the BRIC construction market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC construction market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Plasterboard market projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7%” The plasterboard market size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period of 2016–2021 and reach USD 23.85 billion ...
Colombia is the 4th largest economy in Latin America after Brazil, Mexico and Argentina. Population wise Colombia is 3rd largest in Latin America accounts to 47.66 million inhabitants in 2015. It is the ...
“The global concrete cooling market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2026” The global concrete cooling market was valued at USD 936.0 million in 2015 and is projected to reach USD ...