Table of Contents
Global Casinos & Gaming industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global casinos & gaming market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global casinos & gaming market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key casinos & gaming market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global casinos & gaming market with five year forecasts
The global casinos & gaming sector had total gross gaming win of $456.0bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% between 2008 and 2012.
The Lotteries segment was the sector's most lucrative in 2012, with total gross gaming win of $142.2bn, equivalent to 31.2% of the sector's overall value.
The performance of the sector is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 7.0% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $641.0bn by the end of 2017.
Your Key Questions Answered
* What was the size of the global casinos & gaming market by value in 2012?
* What will be the size of the global casinos & gaming market in 2017?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global casinos & gaming market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global casinos & gaming market?
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Louis
+1 718 618 4302
Plimsoll’s CASINOS (Global) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the CASINOS (Global) sector in 2013. The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis ...
Horse Racing Tracks In line with a long-term decline, the Horse Racing Tracks industry has performed poorly over the past five years. Industry demand is increasingly being eroded as competing leisure ...
Gambling & Betting Activities in the UK This industry includes companies that operate casinos, bingo halls, betting shops, video gaming terminals, gambling websites and lotteries. Industry revenue is ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.