Table of Contents
Global Casinos & Gaming industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global casinos & gaming market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global casinos & gaming market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key casinos & gaming market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global casinos & gaming market with five year forecasts
The global casinos & gaming sector had total gross gaming win of $456.0bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% between 2008 and 2012.
The Lotteries segment was the sector's most lucrative in 2012, with total gross gaming win of $142.2bn, equivalent to 31.2% of the sector's overall value.
The performance of the sector is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 7.0% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $641.0bn by the end of 2017.
Your Key Questions Answered
* What was the size of the global casinos & gaming market by value in 2012?
* What will be the size of the global casinos & gaming market in 2017?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global casinos & gaming market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global casinos & gaming market?
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
CASINO LINES WORLD REPORT The Casino Lines World Report gives Market Consumption / Products / Services for over 200 countries by 6 to 10-Digit NAICS Product Codes by 3 Time series: From 1997- 2015 and ...
About Casino Gaming A modern casino comprises hotels, restaurants, shopping malls, and various other attractions. It is an indoor amusement zone. The majority of the revenue is generated from gambling. ...
About Casino Gaming A casino hosts various types of gambling activities. Today, they house hotels, restaurants, shopping malls, and various other tourist attractions, and can be described as indoor amusement ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.