Table of Contents
Global Construction industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global construction market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global consruction market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global construction market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country
The global construction industry had total revenues of $6,287.0bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6% between 2009 and 2013.
The homebuilding segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $3,014.9bn, equivalent to 48.0% of the industry's overall value.
The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 10.3% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $10,245.1bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global construction market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global construction market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global construction market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Plasterboard market projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7%” The plasterboard market size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period of 2016–2021 and reach USD 23.85 billion ...
Colombia is the 4th largest economy in Latin America after Brazil, Mexico and Argentina. Population wise Colombia is 3rd largest in Latin America accounts to 47.66 million inhabitants in 2015. It is the ...
“The global concrete cooling market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2026” The global concrete cooling market was valued at USD 936.0 million in 2015 and is projected to reach USD ...