Table of Contents
Global Movies & Entertainment industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global movies & entertainment market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global movies & entertainment market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key movies & entertainment market players’ global operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations by understanding the future growth prospects of the global movies & entertainment market with five year forecasts.
The global movies & entertainment market had total revenues of $88,849.5m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.7% between 2009 and 2013.
The box office segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $36,410.0m, equivalent to 41% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 1.7% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $96,612.7m by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global movies & entertainment market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global movies & entertainment market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global movies & entertainment market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global movies & entertainment market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Online Movie Ticketing Services market is accounted for $17.97 billion in 2015 and is poised to reach $46.66 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 14.6% during the ...
About Movie Theater Movie theaters use digital technology to distribute or project motion pictures. They use digital projectors instead of conventional film projectors to project digital movies. Movie ...
Concession consolation: Theatres will offset falling attendance with focus on ancillary products Abstract Movie Theatres in Canada Movie theatre performance is tied largely to the success or failure of ...