Table of Contents
Steel: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Steel industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global steel market grew by 38% in 2010 to reach a value of $961,839.5 million.
In 2015, the global steel market is forecast to have a value of $2,310,758.4 million, an increase of 140.2% since 2010.
The global steel market grew by 14.9% in 2010 to reach a volume of 1,353,299.6 thousand metric ton.
In 2015, the global steel market is forecast to have a volume of 1,567,202.3 thousand metric ton, an increase of 15.8% since 2010.
Asia-Pacific accounts for 64.6% of the global steel market value.
Arcelor Mittal is the leading player in the global steel market, generating a 6.7% share of the market's volume.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The steel market consists of the production of crude steel in the stated country or region. Crude Steel Production refers to production of first solid steel product upon solidification of liquid steel. It includes Ingots (in conventional mills) and Semis (in modern mills with continuous casting facility). Crude Steel also includes liquid steel which goes into production of steel castings. Market values have been calculated using appropriate regional annual average steel prices. Market shares reflect volumes of steel produced by a company in respective market. Any currency conversions
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Louis
+1 718 618 4302
This industry data report package offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for nickel profiles, bars and rods in different Asian countries. The ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Metal Stampings in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Metal Stampings, Metal Forgings (Iron & Steel Forgings, & Non-Ferrous Forgings), Ferro-Alloy ...
This industry data report package offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for nickel profiles, bars and rods in the world and in the top 10 global ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.