Table of Contents
The Scandinavian Savory Snacks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the Scandinavian savory snacks
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian savory snacks market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key savory snacks players' Scandinavian operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian savory snacks market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country
The Scandinavian savory snacks market had a total market value of $1,182.0 million in 2013. Norway was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 4.8% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the savory snacks industry, Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $452.5 million in 2013. This was followed by Norway and Denmark, with $433.8 and $295.7 million, respectively.
Sweden is expected to lead the savory snacks in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $560.7 million in 2018, followed by Norway and Denmark with expected values of $530.2 and $344.6 million respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the Scandinavian savory snacks market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the Scandinavian savory snacks market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian savory snacks market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Alcoholic drinks consumption is witnessing high growth and is directly influencing the alcoholic drinks packaging market. Alcoholic drinks packaging market continues to witness high growth with Increase ...
Drinks which contain more than 0.5% of ethanol are said to be alcoholic drinks. Alcoholic drinks are prepared by a process known as fermentation. The global alcoholic market is estimated to reach USD XX ...
The North America alcoholic drinks market is growing in size and with improving economic activity and increased disposable income, alcoholic drinks consumption will rise, impacting the alcoholic drinks ...