Table of Contents
The G8 Construction industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 construction market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 construction market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction market players' G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 construction market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
G8 countries contributed $2,521.3 billion in 2013 to the global construction industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.7% between 2009 and 2013. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $3,197.8 billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 4.9% over the 2013-18 period.
Among the G8 nations, Japan is the leading country in the construction industry, with market revenues of $822.0 billion in 2013. This was followed by the US and Canada, with a value of $810.2 and $211.2 billion, respectively.
Japan is expected to lead the construction industry in the G8 nations with a value of $1,005.3 billion in 2016, followed by the US and Canada with expected values of $980.9 and $343.0 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 construction market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the G8 construction market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 construction market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Plasterboard market projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7%” The plasterboard market size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period of 2016–2021 and reach USD 23.85 billion ...
Colombia is the 4th largest economy in Latin America after Brazil, Mexico and Argentina. Population wise Colombia is 3rd largest in Latin America accounts to 47.66 million inhabitants in 2015. It is the ...
“The global concrete cooling market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2026” The global concrete cooling market was valued at USD 936.0 million in 2015 and is projected to reach USD ...