Table of Contents
The G8 Soft Drinks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 soft drinks market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 soft drinks market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key soft drinks players' G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 soft drinks market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $327,489.6 million in 2013 to the global soft drinks industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.3% between 2009 and 2013. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $371,697.9 million in 2018, with a CAGR of 2.6% over the 2013-18 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the soft drinks industry, with market revenues of $156,689.1 million in 2013. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $51,129.3 and $39,305.9 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the soft drinks industry in the G8 nations with a value of $182,024.4 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $53,354.6 and $43,924.5 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 soft drinks market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the G8 soft drinks market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 soft drinks market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Louis
+1 718 618 4302
Summary “Functional Drinks - Reassessing future potential, determining consumer targets, and delivering credible products” provides a comprehensive overview of the functional drink landscape, analyzing ...
** The Soft Drinks & Juices Market, Global (30 countries) ** Market demand for years 2008, 2012, 2013 and forecasts for years 2014, 2015 and 2016. Company market shares and brands for 2014 and continuously ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.