Table of Contents
The G8 Soft Drinks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume , and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 soft drinks market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 soft drinks market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key soft drinks market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 soft drinks market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $328,344.3 million in 2014 to the global soft drinks industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.3% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $359,377.6 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 1.8% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the soft drinks industry, with market revenues of $158,842.1 million in 2014. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $47,590.0 and $40,034.0 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the soft drinks industry in the G8 nations with a value of $172,835.2 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $49,601.4 and $45,062.4 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 soft drinks market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 soft drinks market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 soft drinks market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the G8 soft drinks market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary The improving economic conditions across the region have been reflected by increased consumer confidence levels. Belarus and Ukraine have seen the biggest decreases in consumption as the economies ...
Summary Easter fell in Q1 this year and was expected to boost consumption, however it was not a notable increase as was expected. The exit of the United Kingdom from the EU has cast a shadow of uncertainty ...
"This report by Beverage Marketing Corp. READY TO GO." This comprehensive market research report from Beverage Marketing Corporation on the leading beverage category examines trends and top companies' ...