Table of Contents
The G8 Soft Drinks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 soft drinks market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 soft drinks market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key soft drinks players' G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 soft drinks market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $327,489.6 million in 2013 to the global soft drinks industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.3% between 2009 and 2013. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $371,697.9 million in 2018, with a CAGR of 2.6% over the 2013-18 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the soft drinks industry, with market revenues of $156,689.1 million in 2013. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $51,129.3 and $39,305.9 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the soft drinks industry in the G8 nations with a value of $182,024.4 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $53,354.6 and $43,924.5 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 soft drinks market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the G8 soft drinks market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 soft drinks market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Louis
+1 718 618 4302
Beverage Marketing's comprehensive study of the leading beverage category examines trends and top companies’ strategies, providing up-to-date statistics and detailed analysis of leading brands, packaging, ...
Soft drink concentrates are mostly used in the beverage industry. They are concentrated by removing water, due to which transportation, shipping, and warehousing becomes easier and less expensive. This ...
China's demand for Soft Drinks has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.