Table of Contents
The G8 Soft Drinks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 soft drinks market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 soft drinks market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key soft drinks players' G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 soft drinks market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $327,489.6 million in 2013 to the global soft drinks industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.3% between 2009 and 2013. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $371,697.9 million in 2018, with a CAGR of 2.6% over the 2013-18 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the soft drinks industry, with market revenues of $156,689.1 million in 2013. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $51,129.3 and $39,305.9 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the soft drinks industry in the G8 nations with a value of $182,024.4 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $53,354.6 and $43,924.5 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 soft drinks market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the G8 soft drinks market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 soft drinks market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Louis
+1 718 618 4302
Summary The Global Carbonates Report for 2014 comprises of data tables and supporting text, providing information at a global, regional and country level. The report is compiled from Canadean's extensive ...
Synopsis Quality, Indulgence, and Premiumization Strategies in Alcohol, Soft Drinks, and Hot Drinks - defending against margin erosion”provides a comprehensive overview and strategic analysis of how ...
This report provides an insight into the Opportunity in the Indian Soft Drinks current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimates - Market ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.