Table of Contents
IRL is pleased to present its Profile of the Central European Paint Industry, which represents one of ten regional volumes available covering the global paints and coatings industry.
The geographical scope is as follows:
The report follows the outline below (where data is available):
• Executive summary for Central Europe
• Market summary by country for 2011 & forecasts to 2016
• Country by country chapters encompassing:
- Country background and supply summary
- Local industry and main manufacturers
- Paint imports and exports
- Paint market (consumption) data split into nine key end-use segments: Architectural, General Industrial, Protective, Marine, Industrial Wood, Auto OEM, Auto Refinish, Plastic and Powder
- Further split of market data in each end-use segment by technology type and chemistry
- Key market trends
• Economic statistics
Technology types: Water-based, Solvent-based, UV cured, Powder
Chemistry types: Alkyd, Epoxy, PU, Acrylic, NC, Vinyl/Styrene, Polyester, Other
The base year for the data is 2011 and forecasts are provided to 2016. Other regional reports available include Western Europe, Eastern Europe and Central Asia.
Data presented in the report has been gathered from a variety of secondary sources and published statistics, backed up by interviews with industry executives in the region.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
OEMs Plan to Embrace Servicification Model Targeting $50 Billion Aftersales Market While 200 New Start-ups Prepare to Disrupt the Industry with Unique Platform-based Business Models The 2017 connected ...
B2B eCommerce, Uberization of Repair Services will Draw Investment and Determine Competitive Strategy Global vehicles in operation will increase significantly over the 2017–2018 period, driving new opportunities ...
Global tire market witnessed a marginal growth during 2012-16, predominantly due to prevailing effects of Eurozone Crisis and slump in the crude oil prices which impacted the global automobile industry. ...