Table of Contents
Biotechnology in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the biotechnology market in Europe
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the biotechnology market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key biotechnology market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe biotechnology market with five year forecasts
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Europe biotechnology market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Europe biotechnology market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe biotechnology market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Europe's biotechnology market?
The biotechnology market consists of the development, manufacturing, and marketing of products based on advanced biotechnology research.
The European biotechnology market is expected to generate total revenues of $65.7bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% between 2012 and 2016.
The Medical/Healthcare segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $41.8bn, equivalent to 63.6% of the market's overall value.
Europe is now only the third highest spender on RandD in the world, dropping below Asia. Although growth is forecast to continue at a strong rate, the gap in spending suggests the regions biotech industry is in need of some impetus to prevent it slipping back.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
PharmaPoint: Colorectal Cancer - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025 Summary Colorectal Cancer (CRC) Market, considering the sales of both branded treatments and generic chemotherapy, is expected ...
PharmaPoint: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Lupus Nephritis - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025 Summary Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) is a systemic inflammatory autoimmune disease ...
PharmaPoint: Ulcerative Colitis - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025 Summary Ulcerative Colitis (UC) is a type of chronic IBD that causes inflammation and ulcers in the innermost lining of ...