Table of Contents
Biotechnology in Japan industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the biotechnology market in Japan
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the biotechnology market in Japan
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key biotechnology market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Japan biotechnology market with five year forecasts
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Japan biotechnology market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Japan biotechnology market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Japan biotechnology market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Japan's biotechnology market?
The biotechnology market consists of the development, manufacturing, and marketing of products based on advanced biotechnology research.
The Japanese biotechnology market is expected to generate total revenues of $32.2bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3% between 2012 and 2016.
The Environment and Industrial processing segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $12.5bn, equivalent to 38.9% of the market's overall value.
The Japanese government is investing into the biotechnology industry in response to rising pressure from China. Biotech in Japan has benefitted greatly from 'Abenomics' which pumped vast sums of money into the Japanese economy.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Use this report to: - Analyze existing and future agricultural biotechnology products and technologies that will be commercially important. - Receive a qualitative and quantitative description of the agricultural ...
Use this report to: - Explore present and future strategies within the bioseparation systems market. - Learn about the upcoming developments, the holdups and the needs of the market. - Gain an insight ...
The global transfection reagents and equipment market is expected to reach USD 1.02 billion by 2021 from USD 715.4 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period 2016 to 2021. Over the years, ...